Grounds Maintenance Worker Job CMS North Kansas Cityby admin on more than 30 days
CMS Recruitment 2020Description :
CMS is a family owned business specializing in industrial cleaning and sanitation. We provide our services to several food manufacturing facilities and are looking for a few good people to join our grounds crew. The position consists of cleaning and maintaining the grounds at one of our client’s facilities we service.
- Lawn care (summer)
- Operating articulating boom lift
- Small maintenance jobs
- Assemble office furniture as needed
- Keeping grounds free of trash and debris
- Snow removal and salting (winter)
- Spray and remove weeds around the facility
- Handle chemicals used to clean and sanitize and follow all safety chemical handling procedures within the facility.
- Maintain and properly use all tools and equipment.
- Observe and follow all CGMP’s at client’s facility.
- Observe and follow all safety rules
- Perform other duties assigned to you as needed.
Skills and Qualification
- Must be 18 years +
- Must have a valid driver license or reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and back ground check
- Previous experience is preferred
- Able to follow verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well with others and be a team player
- Able to work independently
- Able to meet attendance requirements
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have time management skills and be able to perform tasks within an allotted amount of time
The physical demands required for this position are representative of those that must be met for the employee to be successful and perform essential functions of this job.
While preforming the daily tasks the employee is regularly required to:
- Frequently walk, stoop, climb (ladders and stairs) and stand for long periods of time
- The employee may be asked to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Operate all necessary equipment needed to complete daily tasks. Training will be provided.
- Work in an industrial environment where dust and strong odors may be present
Position and Expected Hours
This is a full-time position. This is a 1st shift position Monday thru Friday. The hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm. Must be on call one week per month for afterhours maintenance per client’s request. Overtime maybe required on a as needed basis.
No travel is required. This position is at one site only.
Pay and Benefits
- Pay starts at $16-$18 per hour
- 40+ hours per week
- $1 raise after 90 days. Raise is dependent on attendance and performance within 90 probation period
- Benefits after 90 days include: 3 paid sick days, 6 paid holidays and health/dental/vision Insurance
- Vacation available after 1 year of employment
- 401k available after 1 year of employment
- Prior sanitation experience is preferred but not necessary
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent years of experience in sanitation
Commercial Maintenance Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CMS website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.