Engineering Manager Job Workfront Lehiby admin on more than 30 days
Workfront Recruitment 2020Description :
As a member of the Engineering management team at Workfront, you will be responsible for leading, mentoring and growing Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and building a highly-effective Software Engineering team within an Agile environment. Your primary goal will be to drive your team to turn concept into reality and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality, scalable, innovative software to Workfront's Work Automation Cloud Platform.
As an Engineering Manager, you are a dynamic leader who drives an engineering team to new heights each and every day. You will work closely with Product Management and other technical leaders to stay ahead of the curve with our products and architecture. You will be responsible for Engineering craftsmanship and best practices on your team, drive improvements as-necessary and most importantly mentor engineers on your team to be just as awesome as you are.
A Typical Day in Your World:
- Manage an Agile process that consistently delivers a quality product to Workfront's customers.
- Rally your team to make and keep commitments to customers, the business, and themselves.
- Team up with your Product Owner and UX Designer in planning and preparing your team's backlog.
- Mentor, coach, and assist team members to be productive and efficient contributors to Workfront's Work Automation Cloud Platform.
- Meet with your team to ensure their path for success is clear and we're instilling and exhibiting the right behaviors to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery.
- Ensure the quality craftsmanship of your team's software engineers is an ingrained behavior and that we're always ensuring our code not only works as advertised, but it will continue to work when thousands upon thousands of people are utilizing it at the same time.
- Lead discussions with your team about what emerging tools, technologies and processes are coming that may impact how our organization grows and evolves. Create proposals for the creation and modification of our processes and technology roadmaps in your designated area.
- Participate in interviews to find the next great engineer or leader at Workfront, convincing them that Workfront has the best software jobs on the planet.
- Have an awesome lunch with your team because we're nailing it.
- At the end of a release, as the rest of the company is validating that, in fact, you and your teams are nailing it, take some time to do some research, train in a new technology or even play a game – em, we mean participate in a team building exercise – with your team.
To Land This Job You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent) experience.
- 7+ years in software engineering with 2+ years of recent experience leading software engineering teams
- Knowledge of technologies, languages, and/or architectures in the Workfront environment (microservices, Python, Java, Node.js, React, AWS, Docker, ML, AI, data pipelines, etc.).
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of software engineering practices, craftsmanship, metrics, quality and testing procedures, process creation and enablement.
- Established track record of being the go-to person for your teams, spearheading or injecting yourself in necessary discussions to ensure you're always in the loop and your teams always have what they need to be successful.
- Experience optimizing software processes to ensure your team is always running efficiently and constantly striving to improve.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate details about the technical practices in software engineering in a way that makes sense and resonates with our customers and other departments in the business.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing situations in stride communicating effectively to achieve buy-in and minimizing downstream effect on performance and morale.
- Show that you have the ability and desire to mentor others to improve their capabilities in all areas above.
Now, Blow Our Minds:
- Have unique experience in micro-service architectures, real-time or massively distributed systems, big data, analytics or AI, or public cloud/PaaS systems like AWS.
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills to the point where we feel that, not only can you talk to engineers, but to the CEO, our customers and everyone in between.
- Convince us that you have successfully led measurable and, preferably, dramatic improvements in the engineering practices and execution of software teams and that you have the passion and drive to do it again.
- Show that you are a person who, not only solves problems but anticipates them, and moves quickly to provide solutions without needing to be asked.
- Share stories about your leadership and how you got your teams to not only believe they could achieve more than they thought possible, but they actually did it.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Workfront on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Engineering Manager Lehi July 2020 Workfront above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lehi below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.