Seasonal Store Associate Job Vera Bradley Bloomingtonby admin on November 27, 2020
Vera Bradley Job Vacancies 2020Description :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engage the guest and enhance her Experience through product awareness and team selling
- Treat all employees and guests with respect and maintain a positive work environment
- Drive store results through add on selling and conversion that meet the guest’s wants and needs
- Maintain brand standards through assistance in visual merchandising excellence
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and inviting environment for the customer
- Maintain organization of stock room
- Ability to accurately process transactions in an professional manner
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Process sales transactions utilizing POS system
- High School graduate preferred
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Polite and professional
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Strong team player
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The environmental and physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Must be able to work with strong fragrances and scents in the form of eau de toilette, burning candles, bath and shower gel, body lotion, hand cream and bar soap throughout the work day.
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Consistently lift 10-35 lbs; occasionally lift up to 55 lbs with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
's Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] . Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.