BURGER KING Food Service Worker Job Army and Air Force Exchange (AAFES) West Pointby admin on more than 30 days
Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) Careers 2020 - Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) give away an opportunity to fill BURGER KING Food Service Worker that will be placed in West Point.
Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) Jobs 2020Description :
Job DescriptionUNDER DESIGNATED SUPERVISION, PREPARES AND SERVES SIMPLE FOODS AND BEVERAGES. MAY OPERATE AN OVEN, DEEP-FAT FRYER, OR OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT IN A SITUATION WHERE SET PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED AND WHERE COOKING SKILLS ARE NOT INVOLVED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES ASSOCIATE TO BE FRIENDLY AND PASSIONATELY FOCUSED ON DELIVERING A PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
1. IN A FOOD ACTIVITY OTHER THAN A PORTABLE/STATIONARY SNACK STAND OR MOBILE PUSH CART, PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING:
A. SERVES ONE OR MORE ITEMS OF FOOD SUCH AS SALADS, MEATS, VEGETABLES, PIZZA, GRILLED ITEMS, SANDWICHES, DESSERTS, ICE CREAM, AND BEVERAGES AT A COUNTER OR STEAM TABLE.
B. PREPARES SIMPLE SALADS, COFFEE, AND TEA.
C. REPLENISHES FOOD AT SERVING STATIONS.
D. MAY PREPARE AND WRAP SANDWICHES. MAY WASH, PARE, AND CUT VEGETABLES AND FRUITS.
E. MAY MAKE AND SERVE FOUNTAIN ITEMS SUCH AS BANANA SPLITS, SUNDAES, MILK SHAKES, SODA, ETC.
F. MAY BE REQUIRED TO DECORATE ICE CREAM PARTY FAVORS USING STANDARD DECORATING PATTERNS.
G. MAY PREPARE PIZZA TO ORDER BY ADDING SAUCE, CHEESES, MEATS, ETC., TO A PURCHASED CRUST OR SELECT A FROZEN PIZZA AND COOK IN AN OVEN, E.G., PIZZA, MICROWAVE, OR CONVENTIONAL.
H. MAY PLACE PREPARED FOODS, I.E., FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS, ETC., IN A DEEP-FAT FRYER.
I. SETS UP GLASSES, SILVERWARE, BUTTER, CONDIMENTS, SALADS, BREAD, AND COLD BEVERAGES, AS REQUIRED.
J. IN A MOBILE UNIT KITCHEN OR OTHER CENTRAL KITCHEN FACILITY, MAY OPERATE A MICROWAVE OR CONVENTIONAL OVEN FOR THE PURPOSE OF HEATING SIMPLE FOOD ITEMS AS PRECOOKED ROAST BEEF, PREFORMED HAMBURGER PATTIES, BURRITOS, SAUSAGES, ETC. DETERMINES READINESS BY MEANS OF A TIMING DEVICE OR BY VISUAL INSPECTION AND REMOVES WHEN DONE.
2. AT A FOOD ACTIVITY THAT IS A PORTABLE/STATIONARY SNACK STAND (FLIGHT LINE OR THEATER SNACK STAND), MOBILE PUSH CART, WITH EITHER A STEAM COUNTER OR COLD STORAGE CAPACITY, PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING:
A. SERVES HOT DOGS, ICE CREAM, PIZZA, POPCORN, PRE WRAPPED SANDWICHES, BEVERAGES, SNACK ITEMS WITH RELATED CONDIMENTS OR COMPLIMENTARY FOODS.
B. STOCKS APPROPRIATE FOOD SUPPLIES PRIOR TO SELLING PERIOD AND REPLENISHES FOOD AND BEVERAGE ITEMS, AS REQUIRED.
C. INSURES THAT FOOD AND BEVERAGE ITEMS ARE PROPERLY HEATED OR COOLED, AS APPROPRIATE.
D. MAINTAINS REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION; CHECKS RETURNED INVENTORY; AND PREPARES DAILY CASH REPORT, AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTATION.
3. COLLECTS MONEY, RINGS SALES ON CASH REGISTER, AND MAKES CHANGE.
4. PARTICIPATES, ALONG WITH SUPERVISORS/MANAGEMENT STAFF, IN THE ESTABLISHMENT AND ACHIEVEMENT OF SERVICE AND SALES GOALS FOR THE FOOD FACILITY. ASSISTS IN INSURING OPTIMUM STOCK AVAILABILITY BY TAKING PERIODIC STOCK COUNTS; ADVISING MANAGEMENT STAFF OF SLOW-MOVING, OUT-OF-STOCK, DEFECTIVE, AND DAMAGED MERCHANDISE. RESOLVES CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AT THE LOWEST LEVEL AND INFORMS MANAGEMENT OF BARRIERS TO MEETING THE OPTIMAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
5. MAINTAINS REQUIRED LEVEL OF SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS OF WORK AREA.
6. PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
ACTIVELY COMMUNICATES/PROMOTES THE BENEFITS OF THE IN-STORE CREDIT CARD TO CUSTOMERS IN ORDER TO DRIVE SALES GROWTH AND INCREASE CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Facility NameWEST POINT BURGER KING
Career AreaHospitality and Restaurant Operations
Who We AreThe Army & Air Force Exchange Service, also known as “the Exchange,” is the retailer on US Army and Air Force installations worldwide. An $8 billion enterprise ranked among the top retailers, the Exchange operates department stores, convenience stores, restaurants, movie theaters and an internet shopping site to serve Soldiers, Airmen and their families. In addition to US bases in Germany, Italy, England, Turkey, South Korea and Japan, the Exchange operates stores for US troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries in the region. The Exchange ensures Soldiers and Airmen have access to US goods and services, wherever they serve.
Our FocusWe are seeking associates who have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer experience and a passion for serving those who serve, our Soldiers, Airmen and their families.
Job QualificationsCompletion of High School or the equivalent.
Additional Qualifications/RequirementsMust have OPEN availability Saturday/Sunday an 1-7:30pm Monday-Friday Availability.
Number of Positions Remaining1
For further information, please refer official source from Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in BURGER KING Food Service Worker West Point August 2020 Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in West Point below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.