Prep Cook/Line Cook Job Snowpine Lodge Altaby admin on more than 30 days
Snowpine Lodge Jobs 2020Description :
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include :
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Cooking: 2 years (Preferred)
- kitchen: 2 years (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
Hours per week:
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.