HOUSEKEEPER Job Southern Illinois Healthcare Carbondaleby admin on more than 30 days
Southern Illinois Healthcare Jobs 2020Description :
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by participating in unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams as needed.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Cleans public and/or patient care areas.
- Cleans equipment and reports repairs.
- Collects and distributes soiled or clean linen
- Lead: Serves as back up for Environmental Services Manager or Supervisor.
- Lead: Round on assigned areas.
- Lead: Instruct and train employees.
- Lead: Prepare daily assignments.
- Lead: Performs environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
For further information, please refer official source from Southern Illinois Healthcare on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.