Customer Service Consultant Remote In Rocklin CA Job Gap Inc Global Supply Chain
Gap Inc. Global Supply Chain Recruitment 2020Description :
ABOUT GAP INC
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Customer Service agent to provide superior experiences to our Gap Inc. brand customers. In this role, you’ll interact with customers from all over the world who are calling for resolutions to their problems. You’ll take calls from customers at all of our brands including Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix. You’ll need to collect and analyze information from customers in order to offer the best resolution and complete this with one call resolution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver superior customer experience by providing product information and processing orders.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in every interaction and ensure timely, one-call resolution with customers.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate motivation by identifying personal strengths and opportunities in partnership with supervisor to develop career enhancing skills.
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
- Utilize suggestive sales techniques to meet established targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions
- Must live in Placer County or surrounding area
WHO YOU ARE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of customer service and sales experience
- Strong PC skills including internet and windows-based applications
- Knowledge of apparel and fashion terminology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including de-escalation skills
BENEFITS AT GAP INC.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer on our website
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Customer Service Consultant Remote in Rocklin CA Rocklin July 2020 Gap Inc. Global Supply Chain above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rocklin below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.