Warehouse Supervisor Job Giles Electric Company Daytona Beachby admin on more than 30 days
Giles Electric Company Jobs 2020Description :
Summary Orders, receives, stores, and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and electrical products by performing the following duties.
**Electrical Experience Required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares inventory materials request needs to Purchasing Manager.
- Computer entry: Receiving, transfers and tool tracking.
- Inspects and maintains physical condition of warehouse, facility, and equipment.
- Processes returns and credits with vendors with proper documentation for the service dept.
- Schedules and conducts physical inventories throughout the fiscal year.
- Manages all tool tracking, repair and calibration needs.
- Sends request for additional tool or equipment needs to Purchasing Manager for purchase.
- Coordinates with Purchasing Manager for Daily Delivery (Service & Contracts) requirements.
- Warehouse dumpsters pick up and replacement.
- Maintain warehouse inventory (including ice and water).
- Gathers materials from warehouse at the request of Purchasing Manager for jobs or truck stock via Foundation software.
- Fills requisitions for service dept. tools, or other misc. items and coordinates delivery to electricians.
- Transfer parts to job or vans by pulling inventory and logging into software.
- Performs minor tool repair.
- Checks in and receive in Foundation Software materials from distributors.
- Kit materials from vendors or transfers and log them on job shelf computer.
- Schedules daily warehouse drivers transport of stored items from warehouse to jobsite or to pick up items from job sites/vendors for relocation.
- Prepares parcels for mailing and returns.
- Manage fleet with vehicle maintenance (after hours) (contact mechanic, towing etc….)
- Van setup: Includes tool and inventory.
- Inspects automotive equipment, scheduling needed repair or service work.
- Turns in packing slips daily to Purchasing Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Florida Drivers (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
For further information, please refer official source from Giles Electric Company on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.