Resident Manager Job The Salvation Army Western USA Anaheimby admin on more than 30 days
The Salvation Army Western USA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
STATUS: FULL- TIME
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: REHABILITATION MANAGER
THE SALVATION ARMY MISSION STATEMENT: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Under the direction of the Rehabilitation Manager, the Residence Manager is responsible for the management of the women’s residence facility and beneficiaries. As a team member in the Rehabilitation area, she promotes a climate for effective performance and learning through his attitudes, willingness to teach and learn and availability to beneficiaries and staff. Encouragement is given to the individual to continue to seek experience and training which will enhance her ability to work more effectively with beneficiaries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensure proper maintenance of grounds and buildings, scheduling needed repairs and other maintenance work within guidelines provided by the Administrator.
2. Provide routine supervision of residence desk, canteen, laundry, and janitorial staff including such training as needed in canteen operations, laundry operations, proper phone procedures and customer relations for deskmen, and appropriate safety requirements for cleaning supplies.
3. Supervise workmen for special projects or repairs.
4. Order needed supplies for proper operation of the residence.
1. Provide orientation of new beneficiaries to the requirements of the residence and the program.
2. Assigning rooms including private rooms in accordance with set procedures. Conduct random locker checks as required by review standards, but not less than once per month.
3. Monitor, facilitate, supervise beneficiary activities including prescription medications, house meetings and devotions, and adding items to Personal Property Statements.
4. Provide recreational programming for residents. Participate in all activities at the residence, maintaining open relationships with all of the residents.
5. Supervise and/or administer Breathalyzer testing when requested by Rehabilitation Services staff or when beneficiaries return to the residence.
6. Supervise collection of urine test specimens, ensuring that proper security procedures are adhered to including labeling and transport.
7. Act as a role model for beneficiaries, both as a resident of the ARC and as a woman in recovery, in personal dress and in general behavior.
8. When required prepare and submit ARCC-210 forms in accordance with current policies.
9. Make security rounds each evening before retiring.
10. Assists with coordinating special events at the facility in cooperation with the Director of Special Services and the Rehabilitation Manager. These events include holiday events, retreats, intern dinners, and others as scheduled.
11. The Residence Supervisor is required to drive a Salvation Army passenger van as part of his duties.
12. The Residence Manager is required to maintain necessary records and statistics as directed.
13. Coordinate vacation time with Rehabilitation Manager to ensure that coverage for all functions is provided.
14. Know ARC Safety Regulations for the residence and ensure that staff and beneficiaries follow these safety requirements.
15. Maintain confidentiality in accordance with established policies and laws in order to help maintain the integrity of the total program.
16. Overtime. Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor, Administrator, or his designate. Authorizing initials must appear on the time card beside the overtime hours.
17. Ensure that the residence building meets or exceeds all ARCC review standards at all times.
18. Perform other duties as assigned by the Rehabilitation Manager or the ARC Administrator.
For further information, please refer official source from The Salvation Army Western USA on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.