Behavioral Health Provider - Limon Family Center Job Peak Vista Community Centers Colorado Springsby admin on more than 30 days
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Recruitment 2020 - Peak Vista Community Health Centers assign a chance to fill Behavioral Health Provider - Limon Family Health Center that will be placed in Colorado Springs.
Peak Vista Community Health Centers Recruitment 2020Description :
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 94,000 patients through 26 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
A successful candidate should:
- be comfortable working in the fast-pace found in the primary care setting.
- have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- be capable of assessing and treating children, adolescents, and adults.
- have a skillset to treat a wide range of mental health conditions using empirically validated treatment approaches by way of individual, family, and/or group therapy.
- preferably possess some working knowledge of psychopharmacology and chronic diseases.
- be team-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- have the ability to collaborate with community partners and community agencies in order to best meet the needs of the patients.
- be capable of maintain timely documentation in an electronic health record.
Additional skills preferred: Bilingual
Frequent standing and walking, occasional long periods of sitting, moderate bending, moderate energy requirements, and frequent fine motor skills. Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time, hearing within normal range. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.