Office Assistant Job Sweeney #039 s Pest Elimination Homerby admin on more than 30 days
Sweeney's Pest Elimination Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with billing functions.
* Prepare bills, contracts, invoices, checks, expense reports.
* Use and coordinate maintenance of office equipment, such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, voicemail systems, computers.
* Proofread materials.
* Review and verify data.
* Maintain and update files, mailing, database systems.
* Process and distribute incoming mail.
* Prepare mailings.
* Prepare and edit routine correspondence, reports, records.
* Respond to requests for information.
* Answer and screen telephone calls.
* Provided support to office manager.
* Process and review routine paperwork.
* Prepare and collect office timesheets.
* Greet and direct deliverymen, clients, employees.
* Verify receipts.
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Make appointments and travel arrangements.
* Maintain calendars.
* Order office supplies.
* Maintain a professional image and attitude.
* Schedule meeting rooms.
Full Time, SeasonalNormal Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayWorking Hour per Week: 40 hour(s)Normal
18000.00 - 25000.00 /Year
Applicants must have a High School Diploma/GED
Applicants must have age 18 yrs. (Child Labor Laws)
Applicants must have following driver's license: Class D/Regular:
Applicant must be able to work a 40 hour work week Monday-Friday From May-September
Applicant must be able to work a 20-24 hour work week Wednesday-Friday October-April
Paid holidays, Sick, Vacation/paid time offMiscellaneous: Roth IRA, Health Reimbursements
ABOUT SWEENEY'S PEST ELIMINATION
A family owned and operated business established in 1996. Offering services for Pest Control, Nuisance Wildlife, and Gutter Cleaning
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Homer, NY 13077 (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.