Production Associate 1st Shift Job Draeger Medical Systems Inc Montgomeryvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Draeger Medical Systems, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
The FIRST SHIFT Production Associate will perform repetitive production activities in a high-volume business environment. Duties include:
- The visual inspection of N95 masks, while loading masks onto a continuously running conveyor belt.
- Packages boxes of masks into cartons.
- Places appropriate labels on cartons.
- Load cartons onto pallets and runs pallet shrink wrap machines.
- Loads raw materials onto machines as needed.
- Assists with the startup, monitoring, and making adjustments as required, on the equipment.
- Helps move raw materials and finished goods as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Education: High school education or the equivalent in education, training and experience.
Related Experience: Experience in a high-volume production line is preferred.
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Ability to visually inspect for and identify defects
- Ability to keep pace on a continuously running conveyor belt
- Flexible in changing to the various tasks listed throughout a shift
Work Environment / Conditions:
- Ability to focus on details, recall/retain information
- Ability to comprehend and express oral and written communication
- Ability to focus on work details for a period of time within an environment of occasional audio and visual distractions, mildly fluctuating temperatures and workspaces
- Ability to effectively handle goods, use tools, move materials, use operating equipment or machinery, etc.
- Ability to manipulate, grip, pinch, while using your hands in coordination with your arms to assemble objects, etc.
- Ability to coordinate 2 or more limbs while sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, climbing, squatting, etc.
- Ability to use hands, fingers, legs, feet, in a repetitious motion
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to see details at a close range
- Ability to match or detect differences between colors
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US: Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada: Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce employees from coast to coast.
Our US headquarters located north of Philadelphia in Telford, Pennsylvania is our US manufacturing site for our Neonatal product line supplying many global customers as well as production support for Draeger’s Safety products. This location also serves as the key site for essential US functions which includes Medical Sales and Service Management, Medical Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Quality and Finance.Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran Who we are Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 14,000 employees have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Dräger - Technology for Life ® What we offer Additional/Voluntary Insurance Education & Training Health center and gym Health Insurance Retirement Savings Special Assistance Time Away Workplace Wellness
If you have any questions, please contact
For further information, please refer official source from Draeger Medical Systems, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Production Associate 1st Shift Montgomeryville August 2020 Draeger Medical Systems, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Montgomeryville below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.