Host / Hostess Dining Server Job The Bridge at Greeleyby admin on more than 30 days
The Bridge at Greeley Recruitment 2020Description :
The Host/Hostess assists the Dining Room Supervisor in leading the servers to deliver meals services with a hospitality focus in accordance with all laws, regulations and company standards Reports to the Dining Room Supervisor.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior server or host/hostess experience preferred
- Performs dining room duties as assigned by Dining Room Supervisor
- Sets up dining room meeting company hospitality standards: proper linen, table settings, supplies in place, etc.
- Plans, decorates and assists with set up for fine dining program
- Provides appropriate lighting and temperature in dining room for residents comfort
- Conducts pre meal menu review meeting with servers
- Assigns stations and cleaning/prep work for servers
- Greets and seats residents and visitors in a welcoming manner
- Provides menus and assists resident with food selections
- Checks for beverage refills timely
- Maintains host sheets and meal charges ensuring accurate meal counts are delivered to business office
- Ensures food is served with appropriate serving techniques
- Ensures room service trays are prepared and delivered timely
- Directs and guides servers during meal service and clean up
- Strips and resets tables as needed during serving times
- Removes soiled linens and places in designated laundry areas
- Removes trash and keeps dining room clean, dry and free of safety hazards
- Prepares for next meal: clean tables, wipe out chairs, fill condiment containers, mop, sweep, etc.
- Ensures servers follow established safety guidelines
- Assists servers as needed
- Oversees meal service for portions, temperature and presentation in the absence of the Dining Services Director
- Works with Dining Services Director to ensure communication and teamwork between kitchen staff and servers
- Works with Dining Services Director and Sales Director to ensure flawless execution of special events
- Serves as host/hostess for special events
- Must enjoy serving seniors and reasonable accommodate resident preferences in dining services
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and hospitality
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness and dependability
- Must work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to help resolve complaints graciously
- Must demonstrate positive resident and guest relations through a courteous, cooperative, and understanding manner
- Must present in a professional manner in accordance with Company uniform and dress code standards
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to ?s Code of Ethics and completes all required compliance training
At Associates, we are dedicated to creating an enriching lifestyle for our residents and a rewarding work environment for our valued associates. We take pride in providing an atmosphere where relationships of trust, leadership and personal ethics are not only valued, but expected of all our associates. Our “people come first” approach ensures that excellence, respect and outstanding service are apparent in all we do as an organization. We believe in caring for and loving our residents and strongly support their ability to continue growing, learning and contributing. Every day, team members at Associates choose to go beyond their job descriptions, exceeding expectations, on behalf of their residents. They have learned that those who go the extra mile receive rewards happiness of heart and peace of mind.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to The Bridge at Greeley website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.