Warehouse Associate At WizKids Job NECA - National Entertainment Collectibles Association Hillsideby admin on June 12, 2020
NECA - National Entertainment Collectibles Association Vacancies 2020 - NECA - National Entertainment Collectibles Association provide a chance to apply Warehouse Associate at WizKids that will be placed in Hillside.
NECA - National Entertainment Collectibles Association Job Vacancies 2020Description :
WizKids is looking for a responsible Warehouse Associate to join our team and help fulfil customers’ orders at shop.WizKids.com! We are looking for a candidate that is focused on attention to detail, positive customer experience, safety, quality, and productivity. Previous warehouse and/or stockroom experience is a MUST! Potential career growth for the right person in a dynamic position with a fast-growing company. Have what it takes? Apply today!
- Work directly with sales, marketing and product teams.
- Manage and record received inventory and incoming shipments.
- Organize and maintain order of product to ensure a smooth pick/pack/ship process.
- Accurately packing up product and ensuring its safety when shipping.
- Ensure packages are properly labeled and pickup up by their carrier.
- Use of pallet jack to move pallets when needed.
- At least 1-year previous warehouse/stockroom experience
- Able to be on your feet for 6-8 hours
- Able to lift heavy boxes if needed.
- Knowledge and experience with WizKids games and products is required.
- Having a strong passion for pop culture, including comic books and gaming.
- Proactive about responsibilities and approaches them with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills, able to add and remove product from stock on a daily basis with little to no effort.
- Use of good judgment and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus.
**Please describe your background in RPGs and Boardgames on your cover letter**
WizKids, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NECA, is more than your typical game and collectable manufacturer – by utilizing many of the world’s leading licenses, WizKids has produced numerous award-winning games and successful products since its founding in 2000.
Want to work for an internationally recognized tabletop gaming company? WizKids could be the place just for you. We’re always looking for awesome new talent and if you’re a hard-working, problem solving team player, you’ll fit right in!
At WizKids, we all work together to get the job done. Our fast-paced environment keeps everyone in check and requires constant communication and coordination between all departments such as sales, logistics, graphic design, business development and product management. With endless opportunities, your imagination is your only limitation- and with a small company like WizKids, a great idea can be heard across the whole company.
We love fun and games but make sure we balance our business and pleasure. We pride ourselves on getting the job done while living our lives to the fullest. With flexible hours and schedules, WizKids won’t let your career interfere your personal goals and responsibilities. At the end of the day your work doesn’t go home with you.
You don’t have to be a gamer or comic book fanatic to join the WizKids Team but if you dream of working with some of the biggest gaming, film and comic book licenses out there on a global scale, apply for a position with us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- RPG or board game playing: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Hillside, NJ 07205 (Required)
- One location
- Computer literacy
- Data entry
- Pallet jack
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Warehouse Associate at WizKids Hillside August 2020 NECA - National Entertainment Collectibles Association above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Hillside below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.