Sr G C Construction Estimator (FT) Job ForeSite Design amp Gilbertby admin on November 26, 2020
ForeSite Design & Construction Recruitment 2020Description :
- Schedule and manage resources required for estimating and bidding process.
- Manage and lead estimating effort.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Review and analyze project plans and specifications.
- Perform quantity take-off and prepare cost estimates.
- Solicit subcontractor and supplier quotes to assure sufficient coverage of all scopes.
- Determination and enforcement of proper buyout procedures.
- Determine procedures for estimate preparation, bid review, and bidding process.
- Assist in schedule preparation and analysis.
- Ethics and integrity in accordance with ForeSite core values and company policy.
Sr. Estimator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field preferred.
- Expert ability to manage project timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrable ability to lead commercial construction projects in various phases concurrently.
- Industry consistent work history.
- Knowledge of Sage Precision estimating, Microsoft Office Suite of projects BlueBeam, and CPM scheduling software is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement plan.
Take the next step in advancing your Sr. Estimating career!
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to ForeSite Design & Construction e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.