Laboratory Director Job Plasma MedResearch LLC Boca Ratonby admin on August 2, 2020
Plasma MedResearch LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Plasma MedResearch dba “Xera Med Research” provides an array of custom solutions and expertise to support research and development activities, and to accelerate the time to market. We are leaders in shaping the future of medical diagnostics and clinical discovery. Xera Med connects patients with the medical research community as they provide much needed biological materials to help further research. Xera Med takes care of the logistics in finding new donors with different medical conditions, arranging for their donations, and finally processing materials for research use as needed. Most of the needs come in the form of blood, plasma, and serum. Our patients donate biospecimens as part of IRB approved, HIPAA compliant, and FDA regulated clinical studies.
Candidates should be able to work independently and maintain excellent communication with the team. Responsible for all phases of Laboratory specimen collection handling, processing, and distribution as well as all supplementary computer functions.
Primary functions include:
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel and/or medical director or designee.
- Provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating equipment such as the spectrophotometer and LCMS/MS, and through methods such as radioimmunoassay, enzyme immune-assay, and serological testing.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serves and protects the laboratory by adhering to professional standards, lab policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and COLA standards.
- Enhances laboratory services and reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent customer service ensuring a positive donor/patient experience, collecting quality units of blood in accordance with all regulations
- Assists in blood processing, packaging and shipment to medical labs, researchers, and other in vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies
To qualify, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of laboratory experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of managerial experience with direct reports.
- Blood bank or plasma center experience is a plus.
- Ability to pipette, process and handle blood (i.e. using centrifuges, inverting tubes, labeling, etc) and other biological specimens independently
- IATA certification is preferred.
- GLP, GMP, and GDP is preferred.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance, CLIA, OSHA is preferred.
- Computer knowledge/experience
- Excellent communication
Primary Location: Boca Raton
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation. Plasma MedResearch is a tobacco free and drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Managerial: 3 years (Required)
- Laboratory: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Plasma MedResearch LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Plasma MedResearch LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.