Customer Care Representative Job Walmart eCommerce Dallasby admin on September 16, 2020
Walmart eCommerce Jobs 2020Description :
Our Customer Experience Specialists will:
- Resolve customer issues through multiple channels including inbound calls, web chats and emails by responding to tier 2 queries
- Research issues as necessary and provide resolution
- Support and advise entry-level contact center agents by responding to escalated queries
- Develop, communicate, and implement processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners
- Support the collection of feedback from customers by gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings
- Determine customer needs and business priorities; coordinate and execute on work assignments; provide advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and model and help others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Must have high speed internet connection (20 download and 10 upload at a minimum) a speed test will be requested
Our Customer Experience Specialists Success Profile:
- You are a strong believer in helping our customers with a positive and happy attitude.
- You are adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems.
- You are resourceful.
- You have access to high-speed internet and a distraction free home office environment.
- You have a laptop/desktop.
- 6 months experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area
- 1 years’ experience with basic computer processing/data entry software
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. __
1 year's experience with basic computer processing/data entry software OR 6 month's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
- 4 - 6 months
For further information, please refer official source from Walmart eCommerce Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Walmart eCommerce, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.