Web Analyst ECommerce Job BLST Operating Company LLC Eden Prairieby admin on November 26, 2020
BLST Operating Company LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to seven eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join our eComm team at our Eden Prairie, MN office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete unstructured and ad-hoc analyses for on-site and off-site activities.
- Analyze web usage data to derive deeper learnings and insights about the website experience and consumer behavior. This includes analyzing e-Commerce sales performance, mining data from multiple sources, and identifying opportunities to grow the e-Commerce business.
- Partner with Site Operations, UX, Site Optimization, and Site Merchandising managers to provide timely and actionable data.
- Identify root causes for problem resolution and identify the corrective action plan as requirements for development to address.
- Research best practices and incorporate industry standard web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing, behavioral targeting) into web operations.
- Create and manage the production and distribution of dashboards and standard reports and analysis from varied data sources for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Ensure website tracking is accurate by working with information technology, e-Commerce and merchandising stakeholders.
- Monitor onsite activities through the use of Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare, and Catchpoint.
- Curiosity, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
- One (1) to three (3) years analytics and reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- eMarketing and web experience
- Proficient experience with Microsoft suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- Functional knowledge of websites
- Experience utilizing web analytics tool sets including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst)
- SQL/SAS experience preferred
For further information, please refer official source from BLST Operating Company LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with BLST Operating Company LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.