Material Handler - 1st Shift Job Natureplex LLC Olive Branchby admin on May 22, 2020
Natureplex, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Natureplex is a privately held OTC pharmaceutical manufacturing company that was first started in 2001 and has been growing exponentially each year. We offer our own label as well as private label and contract packaging of enemas, feminine hygiene products, over-the-counter medications, and personal care products. We are in northern Mississippi, just a few miles from Memphis, TN. We currently have immediate openings for Material Handler- 1st Shift
We offer benefits that include:
- Medical Insurance (we pay 85% employee coverage and 30% for dependent coverage)
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary Life
- Short Term Disability
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company paid life insurance
- Weekly Pay
Natureplex participates in E-Verify.
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or using equipment such as pallet jack, or forklifts.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Stage products based on customer orders; assist in filling customer orders.
- Sort cargo during loading or unloading process and mark containers with identifying information.
- Stack cargo in specific locations using cargo boards or pallets.
- Document the numbers of units handled or moved each day using production sheets.
- Operate machinery such as pallet jacks, and/or forklifts to handle materials and stock.
- Other duties as needed.
- Work Standards
- Ethical Practices
- Sense of Time Urgency
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Manufacturing Setting
- Hot and cold conditions
- Loud noises at times
- Strong odors
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
- Regularly required up to 50 pounds.
- Preferred Education and Experience.
- Sit-down Forklift preferred.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.