Preschool And Toddler Teacher Assistant Front Desk Admin Job BRiDGES Gilbertby admin on more than 30 days
BRiDGES Preschool Careers 2020 - BRiDGES Preschool call a new employee to fill Preschool and Toddler Teacher, Teacher Assistant and front desk Admin that will be placed in Gilbert.
BRiDGES Preschool Job Vacancies 2020Description :
*BRiDGES Preschool is seeking Teachers and Admins
Bridges Preschool - A safe, nurturing, and comfortable environment with college students, degreed teachers, and developmentally appropriate activities where toddlers and preschool children connect, explore, and grow. If you are a professional in this field and want to grow with a company of successful like-minded people, then we want you! Only dedicated individuals with education, experience, and talent should submit resumes.
Due to the onset of the fall semester, we are interviewing for the following positions:
- Lead Preschool and Toddler Teachers
- Assistant Preschool and Toddler Teachers
- Administrative Assistant
Starting Pay: $12 - $13 per hour
Starting pay is individual and is based on position, education, and experience. Raises and promotions are performance-based and can happen anytime throughout the year. We are putting the best applicants through a training internship that lasts up to 10 weeks to assess strengths and skills and provide training support accordingly.
- AWESOME teacher = EXCELLENT pay.
- We do not offer medical benefits.
- We do offer significant tuition discounts for staff children.
- All staff must at least have a high school diploma or equivalent and be enrolled in college classes.
- All staff have or be enrolled in child-related college coursework.
- Must provide two professional references that we can contact for a verbal reference.
- Must be current in CPR/First Aid, or register for a class.
- Must have a Fingerprint Clearance Card or obtain one.
- Must show proof of a negative TB test or obtain proof.
- 6 months + preschool center experience preferred.
- Must have talent and passion for early childhood education.
- Must be a multi-tasker and organized.
- Can't be afraid to make a mess, have fun, and stay actively engaged with the children. Our playground has a mud kitchen!
- Must understand child development and age-appropriate education and discipline practices for children ages 1-5.
- Must learn and teach Spanish, Sign Language, and Zoo Phonics.
- Must role model and teach positive communication skills and problem-solving techniques.
- You must believe in our philosophy for providing a hands-on, social learning environment.
- Must have a positive and professional inward and outward appearance.
- Must be willing to attend staff meetings and professional training on a regular basis.
BRiDGES Preschool complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, or religion. We are seeking well-balanced individuals who will add value to our team.
WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff safe, we take temperatures daily and allow limited to no guests in the classrooms. Adults and children ages 6 and up must wear masks when entering and leaving the building. We have soap stations in the lobby and classrooms.
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from BRiDGES Preschool on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.