Digital ECommerce Business Analyst Job Acushnetgolf Fairhavenby admin on more than 30 days
Acushnetgolf Recruitment 2020Description :
Digital / eCommerce Business Analyst
Fairhaven, MA (flexible/remote work arrangement considered)
Do you love golf?
Working at Acushnet Company is unlike anything else. Each day you’ll be challenged to blend creativity, golf knowledge, and project management expertise working alongside passionate and innovative teammates.
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. In 2019, Acushnet acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
As a member of the Global Digital Center of Excellence, the Digital / eCommerce Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the brand eCommerce teams to document, prioritize and deliver business solutions that support and enhance our digital consumer experience. In this role, you will develop a strong understanding of end-to-end user consumer user flows from browse to order to shipment. You will evaluate existing eCommerce applications to identify areas of improvement and identifies program enhancements and modifications.
- Provide analysis of detailed requirements in collaboration with business users and delivery team to identify website issues, features, functions and recommend enhancements in partnership with ecommerce business teams.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and handing off to technology teams for development.
- Resolving all major incidents related to the website and work with cross functional teams to resolution.
- Primary owner of functionality and responsible for testing all enhancements and acceptance testing for features. Responsible for testing/quality assurance and validating web enhancements and performance tuning.
- Assist with selection and evaluation of tools to meet business and objectives.
- Working with User Experience/Digital/Marketing/brand teams to develop concepts that address website usability and best practices
- Provide creative suggestions on how to improve processes and related digital solutions (consider always stability and scalability). Utilizes industry knowledge and research to evaluate potential solutions.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and IT to provide integrated solutions in support of eCommerce initiatives
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for all site features and functions. Weekly or Monthly reporting on website KPI’s to eCommerce teams.
- May be responsible for running smaller projects which will include project plans, managing issues, communicating to stakeholders and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in eCommerce with global markets - eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen) -
- eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen)
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce business processes
- Experience with consumer platform testing
- Strong project management skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen
- Strong influencer with proven ability to partner with peers using proven facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Strong experience in scoping and writing statements of work, producing project estimates, developing timelines and project plans, drafting functional specifications, and financial tracking
- Active listener with strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project & Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills
- Experience with leading large and small projects - Experience with consumer platform testing
- Some travel required (10%)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Primary Location US-MA-Fairhaven Job Family Marketing Schedule Full-time Shift 1st Shift Employee Status Regular Unposting Date Ongoing
For further information, please refer official source from Acushnetgolf Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Acushnetgolf, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Digital eCommerce Business Analyst Fairhaven August 2020 Acushnetgolf above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fairhaven below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.