Office Assistant Job Amedisys Maldenby admin on more than 30 days
Amedisys Jobs 2020Description :
Associated Home Care, an Amedisys company, is the leading provider of personal home care in the state of Massachusetts in addition to its service areas around Jacksonville, Florida and Knoxville, Tennessee. From companionship to around-the-clock in-home care, our customized services are designed to bring peace of mind to individuals needing extra care for their families. Customizing care to each client's need is an important part of the service plan and can always be adjusted as needs change.
Our specially trained nurses and caregivers are available from one to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After an initial assessment over the phone or in person, our nurse will personally visit with the client and family members to discuss the most beneficial and cost-effective services.
As a personal care team member, you'll be a true advocate engaging clients throughout their coordinated daily living activities, all while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to others in the office in order to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Assists with answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Takes and distributes accurate messages.
- Greets public and clients and directs them to the correct staff member.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares outgoing mail for distribution.
- Faxes, scans and copies documents.
- Maintains office filing and storage systems.
- Retrieves information when requested.
- Monitors and maintains office supplies.
- Ensures office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Performs work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Keeps office area clean and tidy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Business college training.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.