Front Desk Receptionist Job Lash amp Brow Boutique North Richland Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
Lash&Brow Boutique Jobs 2020Description :
Prep Office for use
Some light cleaning
Up-sell services and products
Help manage Social Media
Schedule and attend meetings
Free Beauty Services
Commission on Products Sales
Regular raises with performance review
Must like people and be friendly.
Have customer service experience with high end clientele.
Able to manage schedules and multiple cell phone lines.
Must have reliable transportation and live within 10 miles.
On time and reliable.
Good with both high stress and slow paced days.
Must be task oriented and work well from a list.
Dress code is Trendy/Business. Clean and kept with 3 pieces of makeup.
Basic social media knowledge a plus.
Able to stay calm and handle conflict until manager arrives.
L A S H & B R O W
B O U T I Q U E
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
To keep us safe we have each client stay in their car until appointment time. We ask clients wear a mask, if they are able to. The client comes in and washes their hands. We sanitize the stations, tools and common areas between appointments.
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- North Richland Hills, TX 76182 (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
For further information, please refer official source from Lash&Brow Boutique Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Lash&Brow Boutique, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.