Auto Detailer Job Paint Protection Inc Fuquay Varinaby admin on July 1, 2020
Paint Protection Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Detailing company is looking to hire a full time auto detailer. One year of experience is recommended but not required. An interest of cars is always a plus. Shifts are Monday-Friday 8-5 but can vary with needs of manager and dealership.
- Must be willing to learn about chemicals and detailing.
- Must be able to handle chemicals and be able to clean a variety of types of cars.
- Must be able to listen to instructions, be courteous towards coworkers and be able to be consistently on time.
- Driver's license and SSN card or birth certificate is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Paint Protection Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.