Operations UWW Supervisor Job Western Connecticut Health Network Danburyby admin on January 1, 2021
Western Connecticut Health Network Recruitment 2021Description :
This position is responsible to supervise and coordinate the activities of the staff of the Unit Without Walls nursing staffing and payroll. Organizes the scheduling and payroll of the nursing staff.
1. Supervises and evaluates the department staff performance, competencies and daily activities.
2. Oversees the scheduling of all patient care units and the float pool staff to ensure adequate and balanced schedules.
3. Responsible for the orientation of all new nursing staff and float staff for policies related to time keeping and scheduling.
4. Conducts mid year and annual reviews of staff. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, coaching, counseling and discipline of staff.
5. Finalizes bi-weekly payroll for all patient care units of approx 900 employees.
6. Develops departmental policies and practices to ensure the highest quality of services delivered. Manages and enforces the policies of the CBA as it pertains to scheduling and payroll of the bargaining unit staff. Conducts Monthly staff meetings to ensure the above is communicated and compliant.
7. Prepares and analyzes reports from Kronos and Ansos to provide to nursing leadership.
8. Manages the software systems Kronos and Ansos as it pertains to nursing scheduling and payroll.
9. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required: Advanced Word and Excel. Expert with the use of Kronos. Highly organized and excellent communication skills.
Minimum Experience: three years
Desired: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Location: Danbury-24 Hospital Ave
Work Type: Part-Time
Standard Hours: 32.00
Work Schedule: Day 8
Work Shift: 7am to 330pm
Org Unit: 159
Department: Nursing Staff Office
- HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Significant manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
- Little or no potential for occupational risk
- Medium to Heavy effort. May exert up to 35 lbs. force
- Generally pleasant working conditions.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.
For further information, please refer official source from Western Connecticut Health Network on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.