Cinema Pop-Ups - Event Manager Job Kilburn Live Waterfordby admin on more than 30 days
Kilburn Live Recruitment 2020Description :
CINEMA POP-UPS is a soon-to-come groundbreaking drive-in theater style experience! Visitors will enjoy new release movies from the comforts of their vehicle, utilizing our patented audio technology to stream the movie straight to their device!
The Event Manager is designated with the overall execution of the Cinema Pop-Up experience for any particular site. Overseeing all areas and staff affiliated with the site’s operations, including ticketing, concessions (if applicable), parking, and audio/visual, the Event Manager must be knowledgeable in all common troubleshooting elements of their respective areas, and be ready and willing to assist their team in any areas while Cinema Pop-Up is open.
This position will operate at approximately 30-40 hours per week (pending your particular site's operating schedule), and will continue on a temporary basis.
As a manager of our Event Staff team, your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Serve as site manager for any one Cinema PopUp location - responsible for the overall operation, execution, maintenance, and troubleshooting for assigned site.
- Oversee a team of 4-6 individuals in all facets of event execution, including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, training, and progressive discipline as necessary.
- Create and complete daily reporting guides and sending to relevant management, addressing sales and revenue data, feedback, operational notes etc.
-Lead the team with the set up and breakdown of the truss and screen, cones/barriers as needed.
- Understand and execute local social distancing guidelines at all times for both guests and staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous supervisory experience required (1-2 years). Employee interviewing experience preferred but not required.
- Previous industry experience in hospitality, event management, live events, theater, operations, or similar.
- Resourcefulness, proactivity, and the ability to respond rapidly is required.
- Audio/Visual knowledge preferred, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.