District Community Development Coordinator Job LifeSouth Blood Centers Madisonby admin on more than 30 days
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represent LifeSouth at local chambers of commerce meetings, advisory council meetings, etc. and make presentations when required
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Initiate, develop and maintain good working relationships with the media and the spokespeople of companies within the district
- Conduct media interviews and coordinate all media remotes
- Coordinate with other local community organizations to promote events
- Search, evaluate and recommend participation in events, health fairs and other opportunities for each branch within the district
- Greet, motivate and educate potential donors and the community about blood donations and daily blood needs
- Implement and oversee Corporate Recruitment Plans throughout District
- Assist with planning of all recognition events, including chairperson and media appreciation luncheons for the district
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers within the district at the direction of the District Director
- Perform all duties as described in the Donor Recruiter job description
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of public relations, sales or marketing experience
- Valid driver's license. Must also meet and maintain LifeSouth driver's eligibility requirements
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have consistent and reliable transportation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Innovative problem solving ability
- Ability to follow moderately complex oral and written instructions
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree
This is a full time position. Starting salary range is $19.25$21.15 an hour. Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
The position description may not include all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Duties and responsibilities that are not listed, but which the employee may be expected to perform, will fall within the scope of the skills, knowledge and training for the position.
LifeSouth is a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace. LifeSouth is an affirmative action employer and provides equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, transgender status, gender identification, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances. LifeSouth complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
If you require any assistance to complete the application process or during the interview due to a disability, please contact the LifeSouth region where you are applying or call 1-888-795-2707 to request an accommodation. Applications may be completed at a LifeSouth facility or mailed to corporate headquarters in lieu of the on-line application process.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to LifeSouth Community Blood Centers website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.