Sr Healthcare Fraud Investigator Job BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Memphisby admin on October 9, 2020
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Jobs 2020Description :
- Preparing legal and investigation documentation; presenting findings and making recommendations to management.
- Participating in legal proceedings when necessary.
- Analyzing all evidence, looking for possible fraud, and conducting ongoing investigations.
- Conducting interviews with parties involved and obtaining the information needed to determine the validity of claims.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment
- 8 yearsExperience in the investigation of healthcare fraud investigations or similar white collar criminal investigations required
- Industry designation involving Healthcare Fraud Investigation, such as the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Accredited Health Care Fraud Investigator (AHFI), Associate, Life and Health Claims (ALHC), Certified Insurance Fraud Investigator (CIFI)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Job Specific Requirements:Employees who are required to operate either a BCBST-owned vehicle or a personal or rental vehicle for company business on a routine basis* will be automatically enrolled into the BCBST Driver Safety Program. The employee will also be required to adhere to the guidelines set forth through the program. This includes, maintaining a valid driver’s license, auto insurance compliance with minimum liability requirements; as defined in the “Use of Non BCBST-Owned Vehicle” Policy (for employees driving personal or rental vehicles only); and maintaining an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR). *The definition for "routine basis" is defined as daily, weekly or at regularly schedule times.
Number of Openings Available:1
Company:BCBST , Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
T o further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
For further information, please refer official source from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.