Senior Global Payroll Analyst Job BrownForman Louisvilleby admin on more than 30 days
BrownForman Recruitment 2020Description :
Scope: The Sr. Payroll Analyst position is responsible for the successful processing and administration of US payroll, Workday payroll configuration, payroll projects, and some international payroll tasks. The Sr. Payroll Analyst will work collaboratively with various teams within HR such as HRIS, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Development and other regional teams to deliver accurate and complete payroll to our US workforce. Responsible for applying experience and knowledge to effectively improve the overall international and domestic payroll process. Responsible for ensuring proper Workday transaction processing and configuration such that information transitions to our global payroll providers for on time pay to employees.
- Lead, coordinate, and serve as the first point of contact with Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits, and Timekeepers to ensure the accurate and timely payment of employment wages for 2,700 salaried and hourly employees on a weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly pay frequency.
Bi-weekly gross payroll approx. $150,000 per pay cycle
Weekly gross payroll approx. $1.5 Million per pay cycle
Semi-monthly gross payroll approx. $9 Million per pay cycle
- Apply analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve time tracking and payroll processing issues.
- Train timekeepers on using Workday Time Tracking, Absence, and reporting tools.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for all activities related to Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) tool in Workday. Create, generate and edit EIB’s for payroll, time tracking, and absence mass loads, and holiday schedules.
- Train global payroll and HR partners in all processes within Time Tracking, Absence, External Pay Inputs, EIBs. Identify opportunities to streamline and reengineer processes to achieve efficiencies.
- Process Off Cycle payments requests for all pay groups and pay frequencies.
- Use integration in Workday to load, validate, and reconcile EIB’s for earnings and deductions such as Live Well, Virgin Pulse, ESPP, tuition, liquor allowance, shoe allowance, Fund for The Arts and Metro United Way.
- Lead year-end efforts to maintain Period Schedules and Holiday calendars in Workday for all pay frequencies and global pay groups.
- Ensure time off policies and processes are working to specifications in Workday. Troubleshoots and executes time off adjustments for all pay group frequencies and global pay groups.
- Generate, process, and reconcile settlement payroll runs including direct deposit ACH files for all U.S. companies on a weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly basis.
- Execute integrations for T&E in Concur. Analyze and troubleshoot integration issues. Reconcile transactions loaded in Workday against Concur system.
- Organize, review, and deliver monthly international payroll data to various BF local contacts and in-country payroll providers for several countries across different regions and time zones.
- Load Garnishment orders and wage attachments timely into third-party vendor systems. Work with vendors to respond to inquiries and track responses in a timely manner. Assist employees and HR partners to resolve outstanding issues.
- Lead testing efforts by coordinating with timekeepers and other business partners in testing periodic upgrades to Workday and ensure all test scripts are executed properly and any testing errors are resolved.
- Utilize researching tools to keep abreast of system developments and new features. Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies, works to streamline processes and improve workflows.
- Maintain updated documentation of all time tracking and payroll calculation processes. Collaborate with HRIT to test configuration changes on time tracking, time off, and payroll modules in Workday.
- Partner with other business areas to ensure systems and processes are utilized to the maximum efficiency. Utilize technology to ensure continuous process improvement through more efficient and streamlined procedures.
- Collaborate in special projects and initiatives such as Benefits Annual Enrollment, Benefits vendor transition, Global Payroll Project, and Expense Processing vendor transition.
- Maintain confidentiality of all payroll related data and ensure information is provided only to authorized individuals.
- Ensure continuous professional growth and development through internal and external workshops and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance, Human Resources, or business administration OR equivalent multi-state payroll administration experience.
- Minimum 5 years of multi-state payroll administration experience utilizing a top-tier human capital management system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including advanced features.
- Exceptional customer service skills and high level of professionalism and courtesy in highly charged situations.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess highest level of integrity, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Able to work independently, execute responsibilities, and meet all deadlines with planning, organization, and accuracy in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong mathematical skills with ability to research, analyze, and resolve complex time and payroll issues.
- Strong oral and written and communication skills. Ability to communicate in a precise and clear manner across all levels of the organization
- Work flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
- Working knowledge of Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft HCM systems.
- Prior experience with Google Applications or Microsoft Business Suite
- Professional payroll certification such as Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00001600
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.