Cook Job Tory Hill LLC Lakevilleby admin on September 28, 2020
Tory Hill LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Job Overview: The Line Cook will accurately and efficiently prepare, portion, cook, and present a variety of hot and/or cold food items for various meal periods: to include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Special/Catered Events. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but we may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among assignments depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Prepares and cooks to order foods requiring short and long preparation time.
- May produce food and serve customers at an a la carte or may operate a cooking station.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service.
- Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to instructions and recipes.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Follows basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments.
- Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
- May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all company, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
- Attends all allergy and food-borne illness in-service training.
- Complies with all food safety, HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Produces small to large batch goods using advanced and full range of classical cooking techniques.
- May select recipes per menu cycle, prepare bakery items, receive inventory, move and lift foodstuffs and supplies and prepare meals for customers requiring special diets.
- Typically performs fast food cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers.
- Intermediate to advanced knife skills required.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Full time Employees at Tory Hill are eligible for benefits such as:
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Tory Hill LLC on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.