Architectural / Civil Superintendent - Industrial Job Edwards Inc Spring Hopeby admin on June 30, 2020
Edwards, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Architectural / Civil Superintendent - Industrial
Edwards, Inc. has immediate need for an industrial architectural/civil supervisor to join our team. Ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum of 10 yrs. of experience in industrial construction architectural / civil projects in the pharmaceutical, energy and industrial manufacturing industries.
- Excellent communication skills, commitment to safety, ability to effectively manage up to a 30 person crew.
- Valid NC driving license, have a clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills.
- Communicate with client representatives and other contractors.
- Provide technical assistance (i.e., interpretation of drawings, construction methods, etc.).
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise on-site functions.
- Assume adherence to safety policies/procedures. Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations; notify project management.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, the ability to routinely lift up to 75 lbs.; continually walk/stand on surfaces which may be even, uneven, stable, unstable, and of varying compositions; work in awkward spaces and/or positions including confined spaces; climb; excellent hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and peripheral vision. Working conditions may be indoor or outdoor.
This is a full time position and may require overtime and/or travel. Pre-employment investigations and evaluations may include drug, physical functionality, criminal background, MVR and/or skills evaluations. Competitive benefits package. Pay commensurate with experience/knowledge. Edwards, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. An application may be downloaded from our website www.edwardsinc.com. Applications/Resumes may be mailed to Edwards, Inc. – Employment, 4119 Sheep Pasture Road, Spring Hope NC 27882. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. This posting is valid for 60 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Due to circumstances related to COVID-19, we are not accepting onsite applications at this time. All employment applications must be filled out offsite and mailed/emailed to 4119 Sheep Pasture Rd. Spring Hope NC 27882 or [email protected]
- indutrial architectural/civil: 10 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.