Experienced Solar PV Installers Lead amp Electricians Job Powered Independence by ACS Lancasterby admin on more than 30 days
Solar Powered Independence by ACS Careers 2020 - Solar Powered Independence by ACS invite an applicant to fill Experienced Solar PV installers, Lead Installers & Electricians that will be placed in Lancaster.
Solar Powered Independence by ACS Recruitment 2020Description :
Advanced Conservation Systems. Inc., a 37-year-old well-established, local solar company is hiring installers and lead installers to assist in solar installations on commercial and residential projects. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, team-oriented individual with excellent communications skills.
Lead installers are required to manage a crew of 3 or more. He/she is asked to establish a plan to get work done efficiently and use excellent time management skills. The Lead Installer teaches the full scope of the job to installers so the job can run smoothly in their absence. The Lead Installer communicates with client about start times, site access, parking etc.
Field Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of materials to the jobsite.
- Manage the installation of rooftop solar PV systems and ESS Systems
- Electrical wiring (AC and DC, including three-phase), conduit bending, and installation of associated electrical equipment.
- Verify system performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that project site is safe at all times.
- Perform service calls
- Ensure tools and equipment are in good working order.
- Travel required
- Minimum 3-4 years in Solar PV, both commercial and Residential and will need to provide references
- Must not be afraid of heights, willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must have working car and clean driving record
- 3-4 years in electrical and PV construction
- ESS certified a plus
- 1-year experience as construction manager or foreman
- C-10 Electrical License not required, but helpful
- $15-30.00 per hour depending on experience
- Bonus plans for performance
- Great opportunity in a fast-growing company.
For your resume to be considered please answer the following questions on your phone interview:
1.What is the difference between a string inverter, micro-inverters, and optimizers? 2.How many LG Resu10H batteries can be installed in series? 3.How many micro inverters can be installed with an LG Resu 10H battery?
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday with some overnight jobs
- Sometimes Saturday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 plan in place and practiced to protect all of our employees
- Solar PV: 3 years (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Solar Powered Independence by ACS website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.