Assistant Manager I Amazing Lash Studio Job McAllenby admin on May 30, 2020
Amazing Lash Studio Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Hiring for a leadership position with customer service / sales extensive as a representative in the beauty industry. The Amazing Lash Studio® brand is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
· client screening questions,
· temperature checking,
· the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
· strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Assistant Manager Representative Benefits:
· Competitive compensation plan
· Paid Time Off
· Seniority Bonus
· Free eyelash services including volume upgrades
· Metrics Performance Bonus incentive
· Discounts on all retail products
· A fun culture where bagel Friday is real
· Clear career path to grow as a professional
· Ongoing training
Assistant Manager Representative Responsibilities
- Act as the assistant to the general manager / operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio: Support to manage and oversee all aspects of studio operations.
· Assistant Manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
· Assist Studio Manager to drive correct behaviors and always looking to exceed studio and individual goals.
· Influence and be a role model for the team to drive high quality standards and customer service.
· Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
· Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
· Assists Studio Manager in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
· Consistently creates a friendly environment for our guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
· Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on customer retention, membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
· Provides strong leadership / management presence
· Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
· Coaches and trains sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff on the sales and operations process
· Manages the sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff and schedules
· Inventory management
· Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
We are looking for a strong candidate who:
· Experience in management/assistant management including but not limited to
experience as a sales manager, operations manager/assistant manager.
· Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills; ability to lead
team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
· Implement structure, policies, and procedures and be an open-minded mentality to
· Customer Service oriented
· Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and execute
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal
personal and external customers
· Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
· Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and
· Competent trainer and motivator
· Millennium Salon Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio® McAllen is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Job Type: Full-time
Our Brand response to COVID
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Weekends required
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Assistant Manager I Amazing Lash Studio McAllen July 2020 Amazing Lash Studio above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in McAllen below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.