Manufacturing Trainer Job Takeda Pharmaceuticals Round Lakeby admin on more than 30 days
Takeda Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020Description :
The Round Lake, IL Plant is Expanding!! Come join our team! Are you an SME in your area of expertise? Willing to share your knowledge and expertise?
Multiple Shifts Available Day OR Night Working 12 hour shift 5:00pm5:30am OR 5:00am5:30pm 2-2-3 configuration
The role of the Trainer is to deliver technical training to all levels of the manufacturing plant.
- Training delivery of classroom, On the job, e-learning and safety.
- Manage updates of training content as part of change control / document change control process.
- Review local and global documents for assignment accuracy.
- Deliver EHS, GMP, gowning, train-the-trainer, and other courses.
- Process vendor supplied training documentation.
- Deliver technical training as required.
- Track training assignments and modify as required.
- Prepare reports on training completion and update business units on training progress.
- Monitor training effectiveness.
- Develop training plans for business units.
- Track new hire training progress and ensure timely completion of assigned training.
- Support change management efforts to ensure both business processes and culture are prepared for the successful implementation of training services and enterprise solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Typically requires high school diploma or GED and 4+ years of related work experience or associates’ degree or higher and 2+ years related work experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a technical trainer with both classroom and OJT experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, or other FDA regulated industry.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills(Outlook,Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Ability to use computers and other electronic devices in training delivery.
- Solid Organizational Skills
- Ability to Manage multiple request.
- Good written and Communication Skills
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold, wet environment on occasion.
- Must be able to work 12 hour nightshift shifts and alternating weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- May be required to work in a confined area.
- Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time to deliver training (up to 4 hours at a time).
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Lawhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplementhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policyhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0054273
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Takeda Pharmaceuticals on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.