Anatomical Assistant Laboratory Technician - PA Job Science Care Inc Folcroftby admin on more than 30 days
Science Care, Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Assistant Technician personnel will participate as productive team members to execute Science Care policies, procedures, and job duties. Documentation of these job activities will be recorded legibly and accurately. Additionally, assistant technician personnel will perform all assigned order management, donor management, tissue management, facility, distribution, and quality program activities.
- Support the mission, vision, values of Science Care.
- Function as a contributing member of the lab team.
- Hold themselves accountable for achieving personal and departmental standards and goals.
- Utilize safe lab practices, and maintain a clean working environment and facility standards.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures while performing job functions.
- Ability to perform assisting duties in lab, i.e. wrapping, cleaning, paperwork, preps.
- Basic understanding of software programs
- Complete controlled documentation accurately and timely.
- Availability for before/after hours and weekend laboratory duties.
- Additional tasks to include Driver, Distribution, and Event duties as needed.
Experience and Requirements:
- Entry level position, relevant work experience, advanced certifications, bachelors degree, or combination there of.
- Individual who is self-motivated, professional; detail oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function successfully in a team environment.
- Commitment to superior quality and professional service.
- Ability to professionally manage confidential information.
- Knowledge of AATB standards.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, human anatomy and physiology, patient charts, and lab results.
Science Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from Science Care, Inc on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.