Cash Posting Job Tennessee Oncology Nashvilleby admin on May 22, 2020
Tennessee Oncology Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Location: Nashville TN
FT/PT Status: Regular Full Time
Responsibilities / Essential Functions: The Cash Poster works under the direct supervision of the Cash Posting Manager and the Director of Patient Accounting. The poster is responsible for the daily preparation and posting of receipts, balancing payments and running of daily reports.
- Prepares lock boxes and posts payments from EOBs received the prior day,meeting daily quota outlines with minimal errors.
- Runs daily balancing reports and reviews/corrects discrepancies prior to dayclose procedures.
- Maintains daily close schedule as coordinated by Cash Team Leader.
- Works offset and clearing accounts in a timely manner to eliminate balances inthese transition accounts.
- Understands and refers to managed care profiles, AWP grids, and other toolsnecessary to determine proper insurance payment.
- Advises Team Leader of any insurance issues as they are identified on EOBs thatneed immediate attention.
- Works up and posts Zero Pay EOBs daily, as included in the lock box for properdistribution to other teams.
- Operates electronic posting downloads along with manual postings daily.
- Marks appropriate accounts for Review Status.
- Makes appropriate system comments related to postings/EOBs remittances.
- Maintains a general understanding of HCPCS/ICD/CPT oncology coding andcarrier requirements knowledge.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively work in a production environment
- Proficient in the use of end-user computer applications regarding productivity (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), database and patient billing and other medical information systems
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues, demonstrating initiative and mature judgment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Careful attention to detail
- Keen problems solving skills
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and adaptability
- Cash posting experience in a medical setting
- Knowledge of medical billing, HCPCS, CPT and ICD codes
- Scanning experience
- One year of experience in directly related role
- Must be willing and able to travel to satellite clinics when necessary.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.