WEST - Tulsa Risk Consulting Intern Summer 2021 Job Ernst amp Youngby admin on October 4, 2020
Ernst & Young Careers 2020 - Ernst & Young require a new official to fill WEST - Tulsa - Risk Consulting Intern - Summer 2021 that will be placed in Tulsa.
Ernst & Young Jobs 2020Description :
At EY Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our clients are at the heart of what we do. We’re focused on solving the key issues of our client buyers, building deeper relationships and making a greater impact with long-term value.
We focus on a variety of industries including but not limited to:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility, Power & Utilities, Health Sciences & Wellness, Consumer, and Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications.
- Candidates can elect to join the Government & Public Sector (GPS) practice and will work exclusively with federal clients, as well as state and local agencies and higher education institutions.
- Candidates can elect to join the Financial Services Organization (FSO) and will focus exclusively in financial services; they will have opportunities to serve leading investment banks, retail and commercial banks, insurers and investment managers.
When you join our Consulting practice as a staff, you're a part of our Consultant Development Program. You'll be provided learning opportunities, technical competency training, and coaching to develop core consulting skills. As a part of the Enterprise Risk and Technology Risk team, you will work hand-in-hand with senior team members to help clients improve their business performance through establishing and maintaining an effective risk and control environment. This involves assessing risks in either an advisory or audit context – both of which enable you to develop an in-depth understanding of a company’s business and IT processes, risks and controls.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Growing lasting relationships with our clients and understanding their unique ambitions and needs to deliver reliable, tailored advice
- Understanding and documenting clients’ business and IT processes, risks, and controls
- Performing control documentation and testing through review of client evidence and interviews
- Using knowledge of the current IT environment to identify the engagement and client service issues, perform root cause analysis, and communicate this information to the engagement team through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, assign responsibilities for key tasks and prepare other planning documents
- Taking full responsibility for tasks including consistent self-review of work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality deliverables, while working under supervision
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or Management or a related discipline
- Desire to work in consulting and IT audit as demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience
- The flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
- The understanding that travel is an essential function of the job, may vary by location and can range between 60-80%
- Proficiency with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Integrity within a professional environment
- A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
- Candidates interested in the Government & Public Sector focus must have sole U.S. citizenship and be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance or higher, within the designated time frame, which will be determined by the engagement requirements for a security clearance.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction services and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.