Application Engineer - Automatic Transfer Switches Job Siemens Hinghamby admin on April 30, 2020
Siemens Vacancies 2020 - Siemens assign an opportunity to fill Application Engineer - Automatic Transfer Switches that will be placed in Hingham.
Siemens Recruitment 2020Description :
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Russelectric, a Business, manufactures high-integrity on-site power control systems to help ensure 100% uptime without disruptions or aberrations. We deliver engineered solutions to hospitals, data centers, airports, water treatment, renewable energy, DoD and other mission-critical facilities.
We are an engineering-driven company with full capabilities to customize systems to users’ needs and requirements such as space restrictions and integration into existing equipment. All of our products, including automatic transfer switches and switchgear training simulators, are designed and built in our vertically integrated plants located in Massachusetts and Oklahoma.We provide comprehensive project support including:
- Engineering Design Assistance
- Manufacturing Flexibility
- Unparalleled Field Service
- Industry Leading Warranties
Our single-source approach includes design, build and integration and is supported by 24/7 factory-trained field service through the system’s life cycle: start-up and commissioning, warranty, preventive maintenance, and upgrades.
As a growing business, we are looking for a Senior Sales Application Engineer in our Hingham, MA location. Reporting to the Product Line Manager of Automatic Transfer Switch, this position focuses primarily on sales application assistance, quoting, and sales order management for all aspects of Russelectric Automatic Transfer Switches.
At , we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!What you will be doing:
- Assist customers and Rep force with applications assistance, including; ATS Specification Review, design assistance and discusses, interprets, reviews and provides technical solutions to customer requirements/applications.
- Provide customer assistance to early stage planning and applications.
- Work with Engineering & Switchgear Sales teams to coordinate quotes accurately.
- Work closely with Engineering to meet specification and application expectations & technical requirements.
- Manage the engineering submittal calendar.
- Coordinate with engineering, purchasing and production teams regarding production scheduling and order ship dates.
- Prepare and respond to requests for proposals and quotes (RFP’s and RFQ’s).
- Handle administrative functions for assigned RFQ’s and orders.
- Ability to support Rep force with order processing and making sure orders go out, prospecting and handing off sales leads to outside sales.
- Review and process contract documents for all order types.
- Follow-up with customers and reps to secure sales from previous quotes sent.
- Follow-up on unreleased orders to drive release for manufacture Pos.
- Call upon customers and reps to follow up with quotes.
- Handle calls from internal / external customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing business partners.
- Track projects through the system and support other teams to ensure shipments are completed on time.
1. 4-year Engineering Degree (BSEE, BSME) that understands power distribution.
2. Deep knowledge of power distribution and control equipment with focus on mission critical and secondary (traditional or alternative) generation is a plus.
3. Experience in the power distribution market is a plus. in the Critical Power, Electrical equipment and power control applications, and in the electrical equipment markets, with a successful track record in the mission critical and auxiliary generation market is a plus.
4. Team player able to build cooperative relationships.
5. Commitment to quality work, attention to detail and sense of urgency and ownership of work deliverables.
6. Can anticipate needs, thinks logically and strategically, exercises good judgment and acts independently as necessary.
7. Experience as a project engineer, field services, application engineer or sales within market.
8. Strong functional and technical knowledge, including:
- Experience supporting Customers and Reps in a highly engineered product line in a Lean Mfg. environment is desired.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Clear and positive verbal and written communication skills so as to work successfully face-to-face, on the phone, and by email
10. Ability to collaborate and work with all levels of management.
11. Sound decision making and clear communication with all other departments.
12. Must have a successful track record show a capability of promoting teamwork and positive relationships.
13. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join , they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.Why you’ll love working for !
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Siemens on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.