Payroll Representative Job UMass Memorial Health Care Worcesterby admin on more than 30 days
UMass Memorial Health Care Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Title: Payroll Representative
Posting Date: August 19, 2020
Hours: 40 hours
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center – 306 Belmont St, Worcester, MA
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM4:30 PM.
Position Summary:Performs various administrative tasks involved in preparing the weekly payroll and maintaining related payroll records in accordance with department and hospital policy.
- Checks submitted time records for completeness, consistency and accuracy, clarifying inconsistencies and omissions with supervisors. Assigns the proper income codes to all of the hours on each time record. Totals assigned hours and batches.
- Enters batch totals and all time record data into computer and ensures batches are in balance. Makes adjustments for employees transferring departments or changing budgeted hours.
- Completes check discrepancy forms for records that contain obvious errors, processes the corrections and sends copies to employees and their supervisors.
- Calculates overtime, differential and other special adjustments and rates for computer or manual records. Calculates tax deductions, benefits and other deductions for unusual or changed payroll data. May produce checks for special payments, keeping appropriate records.
- Prepares weekly payroll wire amounts for net pay, payroll savings and taxes withheld.
High school or equivalent plus additional specialized training in a variety of office procedures.
A minimum of at least one year of payroll experience preferably in a complex health care manufacturing or union setting with payrolls compensating employees for 24 by 7 shift coverage. A working knowledge of accounting and computer skills including mainframe and PC applications is also required.
Standards of Respect:We’re striving to make respect a part of everything we do at UMass Memorial – for our patients and for each other. We’re expecting that our new caregivers practice our six Standards of Respect: Acknowledge, Listen, Communicate, Be Responsive, Be a Team Player, and Be Kind, to help us make respect a part of how we take care of business everyday.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from UMass Memorial Health Care on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.