Sanitation Technician Job Rich Products Corporation Lodiby admin on more than 30 days
Rich Products Corporation Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Rich’s, also known as , is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Department: Sanitation Department
Reports To: Sanitation Supervisor/Sanitation Team Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift Start Time: 3pm
SUMMARY: In these positions, employees clean and document cleaning on all equipment, machinery, offices, restrooms, break rooms and food processing areas in a manner consistent with documented operating procedures to ensure conformance to Ralcorp, State and Federal regulations. Also functions as back up to the Team Leader positions on the week days the Lead is off, as well as, vacation and sick time.
MAIN DUTIES: (working in small teams)
Cleans and sanitizes the production lines in Bread, Bagels, Danish, Doughnuts, Cake, Cake Finishing and Packaging,
- Covers all electrical panels/outlets before washing
- Ensures that working lines are protected from overspray and cross contamination
- Cleans and sanitizes production areas as defined in department specific cleaning form,
- Removes machine parts (belts, rollers, guards etc) and takes to be cleaned and sanitized – reassembles once cleaned
- Ensures internal drains are clean and working
- Maintains plant cleanliness ( i.e., Empties scrap bins into compactorcleans empty bins – cleans compactor area)
- Clean out of Place (COP) room – washes all bins, trays, machine parts – ensures that they are sanitized – air dry larger machine parts;
- Cleans other plant areas per master sanitation schedule;
- Uses motorized pallet jack, scissor lift, and fork lift to access or move equipment;
- Rotates positions to learn the complexities of cleaning each piece of machinery;
- Fills out daily cleaning forms and master cleaning schedule.
- When backfilling lead position, provide direction to other employees and performs sanitation verification tests with Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) testing equipment.
- Performs other assigned duties as required
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and all other food safety requirements
- Reports any potentially unsafe practices/conditions to the Team Leader or Supervisor
- Be able to safely lift items from 10-50 pounds – boxes, scrap bins, garbage bins, machine parts, belts – ask for help for lifting heavier items
- Performs Lock-Out Tag-Out per posted procedures to ensure machinery is safe to work on
- Recommends changes to improve sanitation standards
- Must be certified in Lock Out Tag Out and Chemical Handling
- May be certified in the use of the motorized Pallet Jack, Scissor Lift, Fork Lift
- May be assigned to work in extremely cold or hot conditions
- Most positions are located in areas with loud noise and will require the employee to wear protective ear plugs
- Other conditions include flour dust, wet floors, occasional smoke and fumes from cleaning chemicals (ammonia)
- Main activities will be constant standing, walking, lifting, squatting, crawling and climbing
- May be assigned to work from ladders or elevated equipment
- These positions have no supervisory responsibilities
- Daily interaction with Team Leader and Supervisor
- Works according to standard instructions/procedures with limited decision making – informs Lead or Supervisor of problems
- Works as part of a small team – help each other out as required
- Bi-lingual employees may be called upon to translate meetings, instructions or other information
The Sanitation Technician is responsible for ensuring that sanitation is compliant with company standards and policies.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMES
- Always use Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP)
- Ability to understand and take directions.
- Be able to work flexible hours. Be able to work over time if required.
- Be able to follow company polices.
- Be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Be able to work in wet and dusty conditions.
- Not afraid of heights. Be able to climb ladders
- Be able to followed work instructions while cleaning equipment.
- Be able to use chemicals in a safe manner (follow chemical instructions)
- Be able to clean in all areas of the plant including restrooms.
- Be able to clean al type of equipment. Must report any equipment needing repair
- Must clean and put away all equipment used to cleaned including mop buckets.
- Must keep al personal protective equipment clean and stored properly after each use
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality. Follow established work schedule
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal applicable.
- Report any incidents of harassment to your Team Leader, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor immediately.
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate ability to understand and take directions
- Effective Communications skills
- Be able to work alone
- Be willing to learn new methods and procedures
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at [email protected] if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
For further information, please refer official source from Rich Products Corporation on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.