Part-Time Store Associate Job ALDI DeSotoby admin on more than 30 days
ALDI Jobs 2020Description :
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many rolesfrom store associate to cashier to stockerwhile providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you're also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It's an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Position Type: Part-Time
Average Hours: Less than 30 hours/week
Starting Wage: $13.10/hour plus a pay increase after the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
ALDI ACTS Competencies:
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures, and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand customer needs and makes an effort to satisfy them in order to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Models ALDI Image: Presents self in a professional way in both typical and challenging situations which promotes a positive ALDI experience for customers and co-workers.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Makes decisions, sets priorities and organizes information while thinking about the pros and cons of possible outcomes and maintaining compliance with ALDI standards.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
PART-TIME STORE ASSOCIATE 102 W PLEASANT RUN RD, DESOTO, TX, USA, 75115
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.