Assistant Dietary Manager Job The Manor at Bluewater Bay Nicevilleby admin on January 6, 2021
The Manor at Bluewater Bay Recruitment 2021Description :
To assist the Dietary Manager in providing management of the Dietary Department, ensuring quality food preparation and service to all customers, while meeting budgetary guidelines. Other duties will vary according to the center needs and may include tray/meal service.
- Must have a sincere interest in foodservice and enjoy working with geriatric and other healthcare patients.
- Must possess and use excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition
- Must possess leadership qualities and be able to supervise and secure the cooperation of the dietary
- Must work cooperatively and productively with all partners in Dietary and in all departments following
- Must have a thorough knowledge of and be able to apply dietary management, safety/sanitation, food
- Must be able to work under general supervision, make frequent adaption of standard procedures, and
- Must be willing to fulfill the responsibilities of the position, must be at work on time and during scheduled shift.
- May be required to have a Food Handlers Certificate of Sanitation Course, as required by state
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Dietary Manager in planning, directing, and supervising all dietary functions and partners.
- Works with the Dietary Manager, Director of Dietary, Regional Dietitian, and Administrator and follows recommendations made.
- Has a thorough understanding of all regulations (Local, state, and federal) which affect dietary including, but not limited to, patient care, sanitation, labor, fire, safety, and disaster and complies to these regulations.
- Assist in making food and supply purchases and for maintaining cost records.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.