Medical Records Clerk Job Cadia Healthcare Capitol Doverby admin on September 26, 2020
Cadia Healthcare Capitol Jobs 2020Description :
Cadia Healthcare Capitol, a skilled nursing center with a dedicated Dementia unit, located in Kent County, DE, just minutes from Route 1 and Route 13!:
Must have experience in a Skilled Nursing Center.
Must be familiar with Federal and State regulations.
MUST BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ON CALL ROTATION.
Who We Are:
Compassion and appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We act as an advocate for the patient but also for our employees. At Cadia Healthcare, we have built an environment where new ideas are encouraged. Our company culture is built on being supportive, working as a team and reaching our goals. Cadia is excited to have you continue your career with us!
What You Will Do:
The Medical Records Clerk plays a crucial role in facility, by maintaining and consistently updating medical records. By accurately maintaining the medical records in the facility, we are able to track our residents needs and progression. By providing our staff with up to date records, we’re able to continue to provide the best care possible!
- Ensures all medical records filing is up to date, pulls and files medical records, as needed.
- Documents resident progress in facility software system
- Processes medical records daily in resident software system
- Ensures confidentiality of all medical records information and completes forms for release of information.
- Closes out medical record charts, as directed
- C.N.A Certification Preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in Long term care is preferred.
- At least 1 year of Medical Record keep experience required
For further information, please refer official source from Cadia Healthcare Capitol Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Cadia Healthcare Capitol, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.