Family Practice Physician Job Catalyst Professional Services Inc United Statesby admin on more than 30 days
Catalyst Professional Services Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Catalyst Professional Services, Inc is hiring a full-time Family Practice Physician to provide services at Fort McClellan Army Base located in Anniston, AL. The Family Practice Physician shall promote high quality of care by acting as the manager of services, assuring the appropriateness of services provided and encouraging continuity of care through the establishment of the primary care giver relationship. The Family Practice Physician will diagnose and treat diseases and injuries typically seen in Family Medicine/Acute Care.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Sunday with 8-hour shifts.
- Incision and Drainage
- Nail Trephination
- Sling or swath injuries
- Reduce dislocations and fractures when appropriate
- Stabilize and evaluate cervical spine injuries as appropriate
- Removal of foreign bodies as appropriate
- Emergency vaginal deliveries
- Suture simple lacerations
- Remove sutures
- Tube thoracostomy
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway, by such means as: Oral tracheal airways; oral tracheal intubation; nasal/tracheal intubation; Crico-thyrotomy (needle and surgical)
- Splint and stabilize traumatic injuries to extremities
- Administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous medications as appropriate
- Secure and maintain adequate intravenous access by peripheral and by central routes
- Bladder catheterization
- NG/OG tubes
- Local anesthesia
- Routine Antenatal Care
- Consult with consultants appropriately
- Provide medical advice over the telephone
- Degree/Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). Successful completion of an internship and residency in Family Practice approved by the ACGME OR The Committee on Post-Doctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS certification. BLS & ACLS certification must be from the American Heart Association.
- Experience: HCW shall have current experience in Family Practice, with a minimum of two (2) years of experience within the past three (3) years.
- Board Certification: The Family Practice Physician shall be board certified in Family Medicine as recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialists and The American Medical Association.
- Licensure/Registration: Shall have and maintain a valid, unrestricted state license in any state in the United States, District of Columbia, or the territory of Puerto Rico to practice medicine, and a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration. The licenses and registration must be renewed and maintained in current status during the life of the contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those who serve our country! Submit your resume now for consideration!
For more detail information, please refer official source from Catalyst Professional Services Inc on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.