Inside Client Service Representative Job Samson Software Solutions Inc Pendletonby admin on more than 30 days
Samson Software Solutions, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Contribute to client satisfaction and retention by providing prompt, courteous service to clients and patients in the areas of laboratory test orders, results, test information and problem resolution in a telephone service center environment.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent; some college preferred
Experience: A minimum of 6 months experience working in laboratory specimen processing department required (on the job training may be provided). Excellent analytical and communication skills; superior customer service skills; high-level computer proficiency; ability to work in fast paced environment and balance competing priorities and knowledge of medical terminology is preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Significant understanding of phlebotomy, specimen processing, testing and courier routes, as well as general understanding of other departments and how they interact with Inside Client Services is necessary.
- Function as a skilled resource to clients and laboratory staff regarding test guidelines and procedures.
- Investigate and accurately resolve problems for clients and laboratory staff.
- Proactively identify, research and analyze root causes and trends affecting clients and/or patients; assist in creating solutions.
- Report critical value results, communicable diseases and other verbal, faxed or mailed results as required.
- Understand and follow Medicare medical necessity requirements and Advance Beneficiary Notices (ABNs).
- Enter and modify orders in laboratory information system software, including new, existing and standing orders as well as added tests and test cancels.
- Document and collect data through Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Accurately quote test pricing to Interpath clients, patients and laboratory staff.
- Interact with reference laboratories for data entry and problem resolution.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Samson Software Solutions, Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Samson Software Solutions, Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.