BA Level Case Manager Nassau Management Program (Long Island) Job Selfhelp Long Islandby admin on more than 30 days
Selfhelp Vacancies 2020 - Selfhelp require an applicant to apply BA Level Case Manager Nassau Case Management Program (Long Island) that will be placed in Long Island.
Selfhelp Jobs 2020Description :
Job Summary: Assesses clients' needs and eligibility for in-home services, entitlements and benefits, supervises casework, support, volunteer and Chore staff, and creates and maintains community outreach efforts.
- Screen clients with presenting problems.
- Conduct in-home client visits, provide counseling and services, and assess clients’ social, emotional, and environmental status.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information on benefits, entitlements, programs, and case assistance and assist in accessing services, including referral, counseling clients and advocating and intervening on behalf of clients.
- Conducts initial and regularly scheduled follow-up assessments in clients' homes.
- Arrange for provision of services.
- Advocate and intervene with other agencies on behalf of clients.
- Maintain complete and accurate case records.
- Compile statistics, prepare reports and other documentation, and disseminate information when necessary.
- Facilitate, plan, and lead or direct recreational and education activities, as necessary, individual and as part of a team.
- Monitor plans and provide continuing contact with clients and families to coordinate ongoing care and to understand and act on a change in needs.
- Establish and maintain community outreach contacts.
complies with all Federal, State and Local laws in regards to wages.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor's in Social Work or related field.
- Knowledgeable about entitlements and benefits.
- Must be able to attend meetings, other out-of-office functions and travel to client homes by using public or private transportation or other conveyance. Valid driver’s license, car registration and automobile insurance, as applicable.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.