Service Line Administrator Cardiovascular Job Portneuf Medical Center Pocatelloby admin on more than 30 days
Portneuf Medical Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement “World Class Care, every patient, every time” helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
Portneuf Medical Center has served Pocatello and its surrounding Idaho communities since 1907. We’re known as the Gateway to the Northwest and are located within 2 hours of Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Salt Lake City and Yellowstone National Park.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Service Line Administrator Cardiovascular Service to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The Service Line Administrator Cardiovascular Service will be responsible for demonstrating the ability to execute strategies to enhance and grow new programs while improving the patient experience. Works in concert with Service Line Medical Directors and Chiefs, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Medical Officer, VP Physician Services and Directors and system leadership to set expectations for quality priorities and assess outcomes for the service lines. Develops long and short-term business strategies and operational plans and oversees their implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility. Provides clinical leadership for Service Lines with a primary focus on program development, clinical operations, community outreach & support, patient care, quality & service excellence, and regulatory compliance and certifications. Provides leadership in organizing and administering the programs by ensuring that services are developed, provided, supported, monitored and financially successful.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Collaborates with Division/Market leaders to optimize governance. Assists with recruitment and onboarding of new Division/Market leaders and establishes and supports the most effective leadership structure for the designated Service Line. Successfully balances short-term and long-term objectives; thinks conceptually; and is proactive and achievement oriented.
- Demonstrates measurable year-over-year growth and improved performance in Service Lines. Measures the performance of the various work units, checking progress and establishing controls to ensure that tasks are completed and plans are carried out. Accelerates business plan execution in selected priority Markets and conducts regular communication with selected Markets to more fully support business plan execution.
- Builds strong working relationships with a diverse group of constituents such as Echocardiography, Radiology, Catheterization/IR laboratory, Surgical services, Pulmonary medicine, ICU, CV floor, Endoscopy lab, etc. Demonstrates the ability to function effectively as a team member while simultaneously serving as an advocate for their staff.
- Enhances and refines growth tactics in support of program development opportunities. Accelerates execution through stakeholder involvement and removal of barriers.
- Support the assessment of capital infrastructure. Assists in the prioritization of supply expense savings opportunities and execution on planned tactics.
- Prioritize and participate in regular site visits to support growth in markets outside of Pocatello (at least monthly).
- Identifies the service line’s customers, reviews patient, physician and employee satisfaction data regarding needs, concerns, and priorities, and develops and implements plans based on this information.
- Operates effectively within the applicable constraints imposed by state and federal legal statutes, Joint Commission requirements, and requirements of other external agencies as appropriate.
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long-term disability. Tuition reimbursement, advancement and career development opportunities. Relocation assistance is available.
Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What You’ll Bring
Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho. Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters level training or equivalent experience in business or operations highly preferred. Must have at least three years of work experience in an acute care environment and at least three years of management experience. Prefer at least two years of experience as a Director of a Cardiovascular Service Line. Must have broad clinical expertise in cardiology and vascular services; knowledge of marketing and service line development; strong leadership and management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills; judgment, tact, and diplomacy; and critical thinking and analytical skills.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.