Furniture Delivery Driver Job Home Choice Duluthby admin on November 20, 2020
Home Choice Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Summary: Provide the highest level of customer service through sales support, delivery management and merchandising activities including, but not limited to these essential job duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute deliveries at the time requested or scheduled by the customer
- Perform customer service and limited product service calls
- Keep assigned vehicle(s) clean and maintained, as required, for safe operation
- Keep back room in safe and organized manner
- Stock showroom and unload trucks of new merchandise
- Clean and refurbish returned and repossessed products
- Follow all safety, handling and transportation procedures to avoid personal injury and property damage
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- Perform duties to meet established job standards
- Perform other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager and Store Manager
Qualification Requirements: Must pass entry level tests including drug screen and background check. Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or equivalent
Skills & Abilities: Good communication skills, customer skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift heavy objects.
Here’s what you need to know about this role: You’ll be expected to deliver the highest level of customer service through sales support, delivery management, and merchandising activities. You’ll execute deliveries on schedule and keep assigned vehicle(s) clean and maintained. You’ll keep the back room organized, the showroom stocked, and help unload trucks of new merchandise. Are you ready to make the most of your future? The choice is yours.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must be at least 19 years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
For further information, please refer official source from Home Choice Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Home Choice, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.