UAS Operator Job Delaware Nation Industries Fort Walton Beachby admin on more than 30 days
Delaware Nation Industries Recruitment 2021Description :
Delaware Nation Industries (DNI) is a prime contractor providing support for the Air Force Special Operations Command Unmanned Systems Branch located at Hulburt Field AFB in Florida. We will be supporting the analysis, research, training, and operational and airspace integration to implement and sustain the USSOCOM Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and USAF.
- Apply aviation skills, experience, and subject matter expertise to assist and advise the Government with the development of SUAS guidance, policy, and procedures for USAF units, USSOCOM components, AFSOC staff and AFSOC subordinate units.
- Observe, participate, and when requested operate UAS that they are current and qualified to fly IAW AFMAN 11-502 in support of research, testing, evaluation, or experimentations that may directly or indirectly support USAF units or USSOCOM and its components when appropriate.
- Attend training (IT) on new unmanned aircraft systems or technology, or for systems, they were previously qualified on that the government requires them to operate at no cost to the contractor.
- Coordinate with USAF units, USSOCOM and its components, and other functional divisions within HQ AFSOC to ensure all UAS operational issues and requirements are identified, staffed and resolved.
- Participate by providing subject matter expertise during operational planning meetings and war-gaming events to ensure UAS infusion into theater training scenarios, as well as, military and civil contingency operations.
- Assist the government in preparing responses to taskers from USAF staffs, units, and USSOCOM and/or its components with regard to UAS, including assisting in preparation and delivery of technical papers and briefings.
- To assist in the execution of Operational Assessments, Utility Evaluations, Force Development Evaluations, and other evaluations as applicable, including operator training, exercise scheduling, aircraft modifications, flight/airdrop clearance, frequency authorization, airspace coordination, and safety reviews.
- Draft, coordinate, review, edit, and assist in codifying and publishing information from USAF, USSOCOM, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Joint and USAF Doctrine Centers, the Air Land Sea Application Center, and other agencies as required.
- Assist in educating and informing Theater Special Operations Command air components, AFSOC staff and subordinate units, SOCOM staff and its components, Small UAS units, and USAF staffs and subordinate units on UAS operational capabilities and system limitations.
- At the direction of the COR, shall attend meetings, conferences, symposiums and other UAS related events as required.
- Security Clearance: Current SECRET Security Clearance.
- Education: Academic degree is highly desired, but not required.
- SUAS Operators shall have a minimum of five (5) years flight experience with Group 1, 2, or 3 SUAS. Curriculum development experience and familiarity with the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) processes, and its application when developing SUAS courseware/curriculum is required.
- Maintain at a minimum an annual FAA Class III Physical IAW DCMA Instruction 8210.1 or AFMAN 11-502. The physical requirement will never exceed an FAA Class III. A copy of the medical certificate shall be provided to the COR. All physicals shall be accomplished at no cost to the government.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are required. Candidates shall have experience with authoring, revising, and maintaining UAS related courseware, handouts, CONOPS, CONEMPS, publications, regulations, briefings and guides is required.
- Academic instructor experience highly desired but not required.
- Attendance at a USAF Academic Instructors Course or equivalent is highly desired.
- Experience planning, conducting, and evaluating training seminars and exercises is highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Group One: 3 years (Preferred)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Delaware Nation Industries e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.