Warehouse amp Delivery Assistant Job Slumberland Inc Owatonnaby admin on more than 30 days
Slumberland, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Operations Support Functions:
- Answer phones, take messages, distribute/transfer calls.
- Assist customers and sales staff, schedule pick-ups, deliveries, payments, writing and adjusting sales orders, customer balances. Complete reports and scanning functions.
- Run/print price tags; tag merchandise.
- Balance cash drawer
- Assist in delivery of merchandise into customer's homes.
- Move and condense merchandise within locations to ensure space efficiency.
- Move merchandise to and from show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment.
- Use point of sale (POS) system to manage flow.
- Ensure accuracy on customer orders and system records
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive. Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival.
- Notify leadership of inventory discrepancies found during inventory counts, receiving, picking, staging, and loading process to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Resolve basic and intermediate inventory discrepancies and report to manager, supervisor or lead.
- Communicate professionally with customers, colleagues, vendors. Ensure inventory accuracy by resolving discrepancies; keep management informed on inventory.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check in order to go into customer homes.
- Lean practices. All other duties as directed by supervisor including working a different schedule or in a different location. Grounds and building maintenance; lighting assistance.
- Adheres to safety policies and practices and consistently models safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures. Avoid damage to equipment/merchandise through proper handling, operating, and maintenance of equipment. Follow pre-established guidelines and manufacturers specifications. Maintain a safe, organized facility. Abide by company rules and expectations.
EEOC Statement An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Information on race, gender and national origin will only be used for statistical and recordkeeping purposes, and will not be used in making any employment decisions. All information provided will be kept separate from your expression of interest. Providing this information is strictly voluntary, and you will not be subjected to any adverse action or treatment if you choose not to provide this information. If you do not choose to answer these questions, we ask that you select "Decline to Identify" for each question. Thank you for your voluntary cooperation.
For further information, please refer official source from Slumberland, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.